October 2023

I need to finish projects! There are a few babies on the way for people I know so I want to finish some of my many works already in progress. 

A lot of crafters work on one project at once but I am not one of those crafters. My attention span is not long enough to work on one thing for months, though, and my hands often need a break from craft monotony. Because of this I end up with something like six projects on the go at once, and then it catches up with me and I feel like I'll never finish. 

So this month I'm focusing on only a few projects.

This is the Honey Moss shawl by Andrea Mowry. I'm making it with a non-superwash merino from De Rerum Natura. It's so soft and thick and squishy and I can't wait to wrap up in it as it gets cold.


This is a messy bun hat. I'm using a thick worsted weight yarn from Bumblebee Acres Fiber Farm in a delicious deep red.


This month, these are the projects I will finish!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Location: Cinque Terre, Italy

Location: Rome (Part III)