Living it up in Madison

What have Wil and I been up to since the holidays, you may ask? Have a list!


1. Selling ridiculous amounts of rugs to the nice people that visit JC Penney

2. Cooking tasty, tasty food
7-veggie minestrone = delicious
3. Burning off parts of our fingers cooking said tasty, tasty food

4. Submitting a journal article (a.k.a. Why You Should Pay Attention to the Research Into Which I Poured My Soul Over the Last Few Years)

5. Entertaining parents and grandparents and making new friends in Milwaukee
We found probably the most German bar in Milwaukee
6. Kicking serious butt at Bananagrams
"Existentialism" I made with my first 21 tiles!
8. Playing D&D with our friends!

Since our poor Packers are out of the running, we'll be (somewhat grudgingly) cheering on the Seahawks this weekend. Happy Superbowl, everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Location: Cinque Terre, Italy

October 2023

Location: Rome (Part III)