Stuff I've Made Recently: An Update

I wanted to show the final product made from my hand-dyed yarn, so I thought I'd make a post about some of the things I've made or been working on recently! They're cute and I like showing them off :D

This is going to be a shawl/infinity scarf combination piece. It's my second knitted item ever, and I'm really enjoying it so far. It's simple enough that a beginner can do it, but will soon be mixing in some lace/mesh bits to make it interesting.

A lovely couple is getting married next year, and I made sure to work on their Star Wars-themed cross-stitch wedding gift while watching Rogue One!

This is a preview, since the final product hasn't made it to the recipients yet. It's the cutest darn thing I've ever created EVER, and I cannot WAIT to show it off!

This is what I made with my hand-dyed yarn: my very first knitting project, a hat!

I love food. I made this chickpea vegetable wrap and it was delicious. If you're interested, it's a tiny bit of mayo on the tortilla for moisture, and then chickpeas, red onion, feta, lettuce, shaved carrot, cucumber, and orange bell pepper.

Another hat?? Crocheted this time, for Darin whose original hat I never finished and then realized was pretty bad and this is way better.

What do you do when you have a bunch of worsted-weight yarn from a yarn giveaway? Make beautiful slip-stitch wrist warmers with a pattern you and your mom found.

And finally, this cutie. I think I could improve on him in the future, but my first try did give me a pretty great squishy huggable whale.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Location: Cinque Terre, Italy

October 2023

Location: Rome (Part III)