Quarantivities

It's been a while! I hope you are all healthy and safe. Even with restrictions lifting, please stay cautious - wear a mask, wash your hands, try not to touch your face, and remember that your actions affect everyone around you too.

What have you been doing in quarantine? I've been working from home and going through a lot of training, but I do try to decompress. We've been taking Kaiser on so, so many long walks, and it is so lovely to be outside, no matter the weather.

Nearby part with connections to the Ice Age Trail

Military Ridge state trail that backs up to our apartment

Walking the trails around Epic

Again on the trails around Epic

Besides cooking, the only other thing I've really been doing regularly is crafting, and excitingly, it's been finishing projects! So here's a combination of long-overdue finally finished things and other things in progress.

Working on a scrappy granny blanket

Completed Talida stole with a luxurious merino-silk yarn. I loved knitting it every minute.

Working on a hat with yarn I overdyed a while ago.

Baby socks in progress for a friend.

Adult socks for me! They're a fun little side project.

Start of a little dino for a little boy (finished but I don't want to spoil the surprise).

Also finished, but again with the surprise - this is a little dress.

On its way to being a cute little rattle, though the rattle is still in the mail.

Honey Cowl for Wil in yarn he chose himself. 

The top of an eggplant - a gift, now finished! 

Swatching for Wil's first sweater, commencing in June. 

And finally, my first sweater! I'm still wearing it inside if I get chilly. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Location: Cinque Terre, Italy

October 2023

Location: Rome (Part III)