Fall 2021

As fall 2021 marches toward its end, I thought I'd summarize my summer and fall activities. Unfortunately for all you readers, I'm very boring ;)

In May, we went to Utah for two weeks and explored the beauty of the American west.


In June we got a new hutch for the cost of transportation. We also started a little hydroponic herb garden. We love both additions to the family.



In July, I finished a wedding gift for my new sister-in-law and played around with indigo dyeing.



In August I took pictures of the great outdoors and met a very fancy spider when I went back to work in person.



In September I attended my college roommate's wedding, the Wisconsin Sheep and Wool Festival, and my brother's wedding (in that order). John's wedding was a ton of work for me but I'm so, so pleased with how it went overall. Thank you to everyone who helped.




In October we attended a third wedding, fall arrived, and Kaiser had a photoshoot on our newly purchased 4.75 acres. We're landowners, y'all!



And now we're here! What will the last few months of 2021 bring?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Location: Cinque Terre, Italy

October 2023

Location: Rome (Part III)