Christmas in Missouri

I knew it's January 25, but I have all these pictures on my camera so here's my Christmas post!

Wil had some flight issues and ended up surprising me in Detroit on Christmas Eve!  Then, on the way home, similar flight issues occurred and he got to stay with me in Ann Arbor for a week.  It was pretty much the best possible outcome this Christmas--someone upstairs was watching out for us :)

Wil and I spent most of the Christmas season with his parents in Missouri.  Wil collected wrappings to become Ram-bow, and I got some pretty awesome house shoes from Lynn.  We even caught a cat in the cat-trap!  Wil's family goes all out with Christmas sugar cookies--I was amazed at the variety of cookie cutter shapes available and the creativity involved in creating frosting colors!  Wil and Theo created some very interesting cookies, but I haven't included those pictures here...


This Christmas exceeded expectations because I got to spend Christmas day with two fantastic families and I got to spend extra time with Wil!  After a year living with him, a year of living without him has been pretty terrible. I definitely don't ever want to live alone.  But getting to spend extra time with the hubby was the best Christmas present :)

Here's my tally:
I've seen Wil a total of 4-4.5 weeks out of the past 4-4.5 months.
34 days until I see him again!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Location: Cinque Terre, Italy

October 2023

Location: Rome (Part III)