Valentine's Day

It's February 15th, but I'd like to wish you all a fantastic and happy Valentine's Day!  Since I believe Valentine's Day is about celebrating one's loved ones, here's for all of you: I am so, so fortunate to have all of you in my life.  Thank you, friends and family, for being wonderful and supportive.  I know that I'm not perfect, and yet you all continue to put up with me.  I am so blessed.



For Valentine's Day, Wil made me something amazing!! I got him something nice too but seriously, honey, I don't know if I'll ever be able to equal you present-wise.


Wil and I called each other up on Google Hangout and watched 10 Things I Hate About You together.  It was nice :)


So that's about it.  Thanks again for putting up with me for all these years, and Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Location: Cinque Terre, Italy

October 2023

Location: Rome (Part III)