Chicken Tikka Masala, and Other Things

I just wanted to update you on my very first experiment in crock-pot cooking!  I made an Indian dish, chicken tikka masala, and it was delicious.  I couldn't find the correct spices at Kroger, so I visited Foods of India and ended up with a spice packet specifically designed for a meat masala, so I didn't have to use all the other spices I already had at home.  Unfortunately, this meant there was a lot more cayenne than I would have put in!  But, as Mary put it, it hurt so good :)  It cooked in the slow cooker for 8 hours, so the chicken fell apart on my fork.  This picture doesn't look fantastic but the taste was!


Here are my goals for the next two weeks:

  • pick apples
  • make applesauce
  • make dried apples to send to Wil
  • be taken off hold by a TSA customer service representative
Talk to you all later!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Location: Cinque Terre, Italy

October 2023

Location: Rome (Part III)